T1 1.5Mbps Internet Access
A single T1 circuit is a dedicated 1.5Mbps Internet connection. As opposed to Cable & DSL, a T1 is a dedicated circuit that is never shared with anyone else. If you are a business looking for consistent & dependable high-speed Internet connectivity, a T1 may be the right option.
- Fast Internet Access up to 1.544 Mbits/sec
- Flexible – Able to be used for both data and voice lines
- Secure – Not a shared line.
- Reliable – With Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) of 99.9% uptime, it is much more reliable than Cable, DSL & Wireless connections.
- Predictable – Most web-based business applications require steady consistent bandwidth in order to operate effectively. If your business runs sensitive web-based applications than the consistent connection a T1 provides may be the right fit.
What does a single T1 typically cost? The cost of a T1 can vary widely based on your service location but the typical T1’s costs between $250 – $400 per month.
NxT1 or Bonded T1
NxT1’s afford you the ability to bond multiple T1 circuits together to achieve bandwidth speeds greater than 1.5Mbps. NxT1’s can connect 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 dedicated T1 circuits together. Providing a dedicated 3 Mbps, 4.5 Mbps, 6 Mbps, 7.5Mbps, & 9Mbps respectively. NxT1’s provide businesses with scalable bandwidth options that can grow as your bandwidth needs grow over time.
What does a NxT1 typically cost? Again the cost can vary widely based on your service location but the typical NxT1 costs are outlined below.
- 3Mbps NxT1 (2 T1’s) = $400 – $600 per Month
- 4.5Mbps NxT1 (3 T1’s) = $600 – $800 per Month
- 6Mbps NxT1 (4 T1’s) = $800 – $1000 per Month
- 7.5Mbps NxT1 (5 T1’s) = $1000 – $1100 per Month
- 9Mbps NxT1 (6T1’s) =$1100 – $1300 per Month
NetFarm T1 & NxT1 Partners
- Level 3
- Earthlink Business
- Telnes Broadband
- XO Communications
- Zayo Group
- ACC Business
- Access One
- Verizon Business
- TW Telecom
- US Signal